Working for a market leader in financial services we are looking to recruit 2 new lease administrators, who will provide support to our customers through the in-life processing of their contract. From the final stages of customer onboarding through to termination the job holder will ensure that policies and procedures are followed.
- Activate the agreements, invoice where necessary and request the collection of any outstanding rental or deposit by direct debit.
- Produce and distribute the customer welcome packs.
- Produce and distribute the monthly invoice and annual vat statements.
- Manage the in-life requests from receipt of enquiry through to completion and resolution following our standard procedures and within agreed SLA’s.
- Produce accurate settlement quotations.
- Administer any non or financial amendments on the Lease Administration System.
- Manage the end of lease activity on the portfolio in line with agreed procedures and policies.
- Ensure agreements are terminated following settlements or end of life procedures within agreed SLA’s.
Experience in asset or motor finance administration an advantage.
If you have finance / contract administration experience and are looking for a new role for 2022 we would love to hear from you.
Contact: Julie Ramsay on 01279 713900 email@example.com