Basic £40,000 + Car allowance + Bonus + Benefits.
We have a new and exciting opportunity with a prestigious lender who is recruiting a field-based auditor. We are open to discussions with candidates with industry experience who are interested in a new challenge. The role involves travelling to audit equipment and also face to face meetings with clients.
- Organise and perform asset audits.
- The audits will provide an overview of the condition, location, usage of assets on finance and review of the relevant documentation regarding the assets.
- Ensure audit objectives are met.
- Ensure quality and timeliness of audit documentation and reports.
- Work with other teams to resolve potential issues like outstanding items identified during the audit.
- Investigate and develop asset audit approaches for complex situations.
- Provide monthly reporting to senior management.
- An understanding of risk and controls.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team whilst working remotely.
- Understanding of the Asset Finance products.
- Good communication, time management and organisation skills.
Contact: For more information, please contact Julie on 01279 713900.