Basic salary, commission, car plus exceptional package.
Our client is a specialist in providing capital for clean technology proposals. We are working with them to recruit an established and motivated Associate Director - Business Development. The successful candidate must have a keen interest in developing profitable financing relationships with suppliers and customers focusing, but not exclusively, on the Energy Efficiency Market.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to:
- Work in a dynamic environment to support a growing business.
- Act as a trusted member of the team, able to advise on detailed transactional information.
- Development and maintenance of prospects database in the Energy Efficiency Market.
- Research and identify target supporting supplier relationships.
- Engage and qualify (propensity to use finance, financial strength etc.)
- Contact strategy and continued canvassing of target prospects.
- Negotiate and sign Collaboration Agreements with suppliers.
- Deliver training to enhance awareness of products and processes.
- Drive pipeline and new customer proposals from new and existing supplier relationships.
- Propose and gain approval for transactions from funding partners and support other members of team.
- Attend review meetings with supporting suppliers and support/drive activity.
- Assist with the closing of existing customer pipeline as required.
- Provide technical expertise and market knowledge to help close transactions e.g. clarification of Grid Incentives and other energy.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the asset finance sector.
- Proven capability of new business origination and business development.
- Experience in building and developing strategic relationships with equipment suppliers and vendors.
- Knowledge and understanding of various commercial financial products.
- Understanding of energy sector is desirable but not essential.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please contact Julie on 01279 713900 email@example.com