The New Business Administrator role is a flexible role focused on supporting the efforts of the new business introduced from the fast-paced sales avenues of the company.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the role requires a high level of accuracy, being methodical, organised with excellent attention to detail. There will be interaction with external parties including customers, brokers as well as internal departments.
- Attending to new business enquiries ensuring Credit Relationship Managers (CRM's) and Brokers are aware of the progress of their proposals.
- Managing the administrative life cycle of proposals from receipt of financial documentation (scans or originals) through to completion and pay-out; communicating any requests for conditions or missing items for payout in a timely manner to the relevant party.
- Undertake telephone delivery checks with customers and suppliers in line with departmental procedures.
- Collate information and update in-house systems, utilising all appropriate authorised IT services.
- Correctly generating documentation to ensure a smooth payout.
- Ensure that agreements are uploaded accurately to the Administration system to pass on correct information to the Customer Services Team.
- Ensuring that all payments/commissions have been documented, received and paid where relevant.
- General office administration, e.g. handling telephone calls/filing/emails.
You will need a vehicle for this role because of the location of the office.
Contact: For more information, please call Vicky on 01279 713900.