Our client is a young and ambitious asset finance provider who is looking for an additional Sales Support Co-Ordinator.
You will be responsible for assisting with a wide range of account management duties also developing broker opportunities.
This is a key support role in a growing sales team which we intend to further expand later in the year, and one that will give the successful candidate good exposure to a wide range of commercial activities.
- Acting as a key contact point for a group of smaller brokers to maximise activity with these sources.
- Taking responsibility for specific objectives which will be set in relation to the above.
- Following up on our pipeline of approved cases and helping convert these into new business.
- Liaising daily with Risk to ensure intermediary expectations and needs are met.
- Speaking daily on the telephone to our intermediaries/brokers to answer queries and resolve problems.
- Dealing with regular incoming email enquiries and information requests.
- Calculating and confirming pricing and other commercial terms for our customers.
- Directly supporting the Sales Director in a variety of other tasks to ensure the highest possible standards of account management and service are maintained.
- An enthusiastic, upbeat attitude and first-class communication skills.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in financial services, with a strong preference for this to have been in a B2B asset finance environment.
- Experience in a sales role which involved working to targets.
- Prior experience in dealing with business customers.
- An ability to form effective working relationships at all levels and a total customer focus.
- Good organisational skills.
- Strong numeracy and analytical capabilities plus good general IT skills and awareness.
- Strong work ethic.
- Excellent attention to detail and a real willingness to take personal responsibility for tasks.
- Discretionary Bonus (targeting c10%) payable at the end of Q1 each year.
- 25 days holiday per annum.
- Pension: Employee pays 3%, Company pays 8%.
- Life Assurance: 4 x Annual Salary.
- Private Medical: Family cover post completion of probation (6 months).
Contact: Julie for more information on 01279 713900.