£21 / £26k OTE £40k plus benefits.
After initial training this role is Hybrid working 3 days office, 2 days home.
This is an office / home based sales role working for a major provider of motor finance.
This position is responsible for providing support to field based Sales Managers as well as developing strong relationships with Motor Dealers and Finance Brokers (Introducers).
- Daily telephone contact with the Underwriting and Business Support teams to ensure service standards are being met.
- To use introducer feedback to recommend and assist in the development of new processes and loan products.
- Provide sales support and complete administrative duties on behalf of the Regional Sales Manager.
- Provide our introducers with adhoc quotations.
- Assess and administer Introducer applications before they are sent for approval.
- Monitor and manage our existing pipeline business.
- Ensure all tasks are completed and delivered in line with agreed deadlines and service standards.
- Attend training courses that are identified to assist in personal and role development.
- To make regular contact with our Introducers, growing volume support of the desired quality by building trust between introducer and lender.
- Deliver an excellent service to our Introducers.
- To support introducers in an empathetic, confident and knowledgeable manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service to a number of different stakeholders.
- Flexible approach to working requirements, including hours worked and tasks undertaken.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels within a large organisation.
- Ability to use own initiative and work within a team.
- Ability to adapt to change and remain calm under pressure.
- Have a professional outlook and be able to influence others.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- A disciplined approach to work, with good time management skills, ensuring deadlines are met.
- To be target driven.
- Persuading and negotiating skills.
- Handling rejection and remaining positive.
- Demonstrate an awareness and understanding of regulatory framework.
- Demonstrate problem solving with good analytical skills.
- Business awareness and knowledge of the Vehicle Finance industry (desirable).
- Basic experience of underwriting experience and ability to assess financial information (desirable).
- Grade C or above GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics.
Contact: Julie Ramsay email@example.com 01279 713900.