£35/40k plus bonus and benefits.
Our client a prestigious supplier of Asset Finance is looking to recruit additional team members to work with introducers (Brokers). Effectively manage the day-to-day flow of the deals from Originations to Pay-outs.
The role of Sales Support is wide and varied and would suit candidates with previous sales support experience from a lender or broker in Asset or Motor Finance. Previous knowledge of credit referencing or underwriting is an advantage.
- At least 3 years in a Leasing/Finance internal sales/credit/operations role.
- Computer literate (good knowledge of MS Office suite - Excel, Word).
- Ability to communicate at all levels and able to build and develop relationships with clients and introducers of business.
- An ability to produce and maintain accurate new business records and spreadsheets.
- High level of numeracy and an understanding of financial calculations.
- Methodical in approach with meticulous attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to work as part of a team - Team player.
- Enthusiastic "can do" attitude.
- Customer Focused approach.
- Market-leading family-friendly policies such as access to our Maternity, Adoption and Paternity policies from Day One of your employment.
- Free access to Headspace, mindfulness & meditation digital health app.
- Free access to the Peppy digital health app that offers personalised support through fertility treatment becoming a parent or menopause.
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) - Offering you support on a wide range of subjects including financial concerns, mental well-being and more general queries around family, work, housing, and health.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Discounts on a gym membership.
- Contributory pension scheme & death in service.
- It is important you strike the right balance between your work and personal life. We provide benefits to support you when at work and when you’re enjoying your leisure time.
- Minimum of 27 days holiday per year.
- Option to buy or sell holiday days through our flexi-holiday scheme.
- Discounts on gym membership nationwide.
- Access to discounts on a range of high street and online brands.
- Community support and charitable giving.
Contact: Call Julie Ramsay to discuss this further on 01279 713900.