Salary, commission and benefits OTE £80/90k.
Working for a prestigious lender we are seeking an Asset finance sale professional ideally with 3/5 successful years in a similar field-based leasing sales role. The successful candidate will be experienced in pricing, structuring and negotiating asset finance transactions and have the experience an gravitas to negotiate at all levels SME to large corporate clients.
The Relationship Manager will have responsibility for managing both existing client relationships and developing new asset finance business.
- Develop new lending that aligns with the prevailing policies and wider business strategy from:
- Existing client relationships.
- Self-generated client relationships.
- Engagement with referring bank managers.
- Develop long-term relationships with your customer portfolio to maximise income generating opportunities.
- Responsible for the quality of submissions to the Credit underwriters taking into account the environment in which customers operate and current company credit policies and procedures.
- Provide face to face client support to ensure a smooth transaction for clients and a safe transaction for the business.
- Ideally 5+ successful years in a similar field-based leasing sales role.
- Experienced in pricing, structuring and negotiating asset finance transactions.
- Strong Selling and Account Management.
Contact: To discuss in more detail, please contact Julie@thcrecruitment.co.uk 01279 713900