Up to £50k plus bonus and benefits.
- To monitor and control the activities of the business, its business partners and introducers.
- To supervise the Financial Crime Team and work on any associated departmental projects.
- Carry out the role of the Deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer (Deputy MLRO).
- Investigate potential frauds, PEPs, sanctions and watchlist matches.
- Monitor and review the completeness and accuracy of credit proposals.
- Completion and submission of Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) to the National Crime Agency (NCA) and effective liaison with Fraud Prevention Agencies and the Police.
- Represent the company in any industry forums and networking events, ensuring professionalism is maintained at all times.
- Contribute to the production of the monthly Board pack.
- Ensure direct reports are managed effectively, continually supported, act as a mentor to junior staff and share constructive feedback towards their development.
- Ensure cooperative relations are maintained with all business areas at all times.
- Total confidentiality due to the sensitivity of information handled.
- Investigative skills.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Contact: For more information and a more detailed job spec, please contact Vicky on 01279 713900.