£24,000 plus car and healthcare.
This is a development role in sales providing core skills that will contribute to your success in the future. A blended focus of personal development, administration, sales and relationship management providing a robust career foundation. You will join the Sales Team to develop as a sales and relationship individual whilst supporting the sales team in its successful delivery to market.
You must be enthused by working for a new to market Lease Company and recognise the potential to develop in your role as the business pushes for vehicle volume and continues to develop and increase the resource needed to support growth aspirations.
- Provide sales and administrative support to the sales team.
- Manage all leads, make contact with customers and complete initial dialogue and fact find.
- Develop an effective 'follow up’ and 'follow through’ to the conclusion process for all enquires.
- Convert vehicle enquiries into contract hire orders to achieve company targets.
- Liaise with dealers as appropriate.
- Deliver outstanding customer service in line with companies 'Secure’, 'keep’ and 'nurture’ approach to customer growth and retention.
- Capture anonymised and relevant data during the sales process so that we effectively monitor our position within the leasing space.
- Be able to manage any complaints making sure to be compliant, empathetic and effective in line with company complaints policy and procedures.
- Undertake, formal and in-role training and development which will be monitored and supported in a 'SMART’ measure environment.
- A desire to excel in the sales space.
- Readiness to develop objection handling and cross sales skills to create 'best outcomes’.
- Ability to develop themselves through collaboration with colleagues.
- Be an ambitious, enthusiastic, motivated and strong team member.
- Candidate needs to be self-motivated, proactive and commercially driven.
Must have graduated in the last 3 years.
Contact: Vicky to discuss further on 01279 713900.