3 days in the office (City of London location) and 2 days working from home.
Fixed Term Contract - 12 months.
Working for a prestigious market-leading provider of Asset Finance.
- New business payouts received from brokers and general administrative duties.
- Ensure all Asset Finance (AF) contracts are reviewed for payout within the department's SLA.
- Provide administrative support to the AF Operations team.
- Ensure all Key controls are adhered to including working within the current signature list, clear desk policy, completing compliance training within deadlines/logging customer complaints.
- Challenge the relevance of established business practices and display a solutions-focused attitude to all problems faced.
- General file maintenance and updating of the Bank's accounting system and information databases to enable the production of good quality management information and reporting
- Assisting the operations team with any administrative support as required.
- A working knowledge of Asset Finance facilities, e.g. Hire Purchase and Finance Lease.
- A knowledge of Sentinel, Word and Excel and the ability to manipulate information databases.
- Ability to work with figures, manually calculate where necessary and translate information into reports.
- Ability to communicate accurately, both written and verbal.
- Time management skills with the ability to prioritise and work under pressure to tight timescales with attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Competitive Salary and Bonus package.
- 26 Days Holiday.
- 2 Wellbeing Days.
- Contributory Pension.
- Life Insurance / Income Protection / Critical Illness cover.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Season Ticket Loans.
Contact: For more information, please contact Julie on 01279 713900.