£35k-£45k OTE £65k plus car and benefits.
Are you a natural salesperson with a proven track record of delivering and achieving sales targets within the motor trade? We have several exciting opportunities for a BDM to develop business in PO, and BN postcodes, including Isle of Wight.
Preference is given to individuals with previous experience of working within the Motor Finance industry, however, we are interested in speaking to people selling any products in to car dealerships (Advertising, IT systems, paintwork protection etc).
This is a field sales role, based from home, working a territory local to your home.
- To manage a region and be responsible for broker and introducer relationships within their region and the quantity and quality of the business produced by those partners, ensuring accuracy at all times and that the company processes and procedures are followed.
- To develop existing clients within the specific geographic region, this will involve re-energising existing clients or picking up general relationship management
- To identify and recruit new customers.
- To develop clients into profitable producers of business.
- Have a thorough understanding of our products and pricing criteria.
- Feedback market intelligence regarding competitors as well as positive comments and improvement areas for the company as a whole.
- Understanding and delivering the brand values of the business, and acting as an ambassador for the company.
- Provide training and support to clients where required.
- Strong awareness of the motor industry sector and regulations.
- Extensive field sales experience in the financial services sector.
- Experience of managing a large geographic area.
- An excellent understanding of the sector, and can hit the ground running.
- Ability to identify the right sales approach for each business partner.
- Outstanding time management and organisation skills.
- Knowledge of TCF.
- Ability to understand and comply with documented processes and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Enthusiastic 'can do’ attitude.
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Contact: Vicky on 01279 713900.