SME funder Simply has appointed John Wiles as managing director as part of a series of new year management changes.
In total the AF50 UK company has made five senior promotions:
- John Wiles (pictured top) – is now managing director (previously sales director)
- Chris Etherington – sales director (previously national sales manager)
- Dave McCormack – sales director (previously national sales manager)
- Louise Simmonds – regional sales manager (previously area sales manager)
- Richard Happer – regional sales manager (previously area sales manager)
Mike Randall, chief executive officer of Simply, said: “These promotions at the start of our new financial year point to our continuing growth and commitment to serving the UK SMEs. All five individuals have been with us from the beginning of the Simply journey and it’s great to recognise their expertise and dedication.
“We’ve always said that our greatest asset is our people and we really do have the best team in the industry. I would like to congratulate John, Chris, Dave, Lou and Rich on their promotions and look forward to their continued success.”
Simply, which serves more than 3,000 customers across a variety of sectors including manufacturing, construction, transport and recycling, is majority owned by a Cabot Square Capital fund.
Ylva Oertengren, Simply's chief operating officer, was awarded the inaugural Women in Leasing Award at the International Asset Finance Network Awards in December last year. The Women in Leasing Award was created to recognise the importance of diversity in the asset finance industry.
* Pictured left to right: John Wiles, Chris Etherington, Dave McCormack, Louise Simmonds, Richard Happer