More than 350 key figures from the global auto, equipment and fleet finance sectors will be attending the International Asset Finance Network conference and dinner this week.
The conference will be held in association with the Leasing Foundation on September 13, at the Park Plaza Riverbank, London.
Among the key speakers are:
- Giacomo Carelli, CEO and general manager FCA Bank
- Chris Ballinger, CEO, MOBI
- Tony Douglas, head of brand, marketing and communications, BMW Group Mobility Services
- Jonathan Andrew, global chief executive, commercial finance, Siemens Financial Services
- Jon Maycock, managing director, asset finance, Hampshire Trust Bank
- Nathan Mollett, director, asset finance, Metro Bank;
- Gavin Wraith-Carter, managing director, Hitachi Capital (UK), Business Finance
- Duncan Hullis, country manager UK, De Lage Landen
- Miguel Cabaca, managing director, Arval UK
- Tim Porter, managing director, Lex Autolease
- Duncan Chumley, managing director, Free2Move Lease
- John Saffrett, chief operating oﬃcer, ALD SA
- Christoph Rieche, CEO and founder, iwoca
- Richard Laughton, CEO, easyCar
- Dan Robinson, CEO and Founder, Farm-r
In addition to a packed line-up of industry experts, the event will also see the first industry finance dragons session, where delegates can vote for their favourite industry innovation after they are presented to four finance dragons from fleet, retail auto, equipment and technology. The winner will receive the IAFN/Leasing Foundation Innovation Award.
In the evening, there is also the chance to join hundreds of guests at the International Asset Finance Network awards dinner, where trophies will be handed to winners in categories including CEO of the Year in auto and equipment finance, Personality of the Year in auto and equipment finance, Best Small Finance Provider, New Entrant of the Year, Award for Investment in People, Best Use of Technology, Best Use of Data, Best Customer Service and Best Product of Service.