Assessment of the economic and regulatory outlook for asset finance lenders from a leading panel of lenders from challenger banks and independents. Role of technology to mitigate increasing compliance costs and to build an efficient digital customer journey which blends automation and personal service.
- Ylva Oertengren presents the results of AFC’s Autumn asset finance confidence survey – and explores how the panel members view the outlook for the industry for the next six months.
- Matt Roper (pictured left), is introduced in his new role as the CEO Commercial at Close Brothers, having recently taken over the reins from Neil Davies
- Richard Davies (pictured right), CEO, Allica Bank discusses the potential impact of Basel 3.1 on banks and independent finance providers
- Katrin Herrling, provides an update on Funding Xchange’s activities, focussing on the Smart Finance Hub platform for Brokers and Lenders
Leading panel of practitioners:
- Katrin Herrling, CEO, Funding Xchange
- Mark Nelson, director, Compass Business Finance
- Matt Roper, CEO commercial, Close Brothers
- Nathan Mollett, head of asset finance, United Trust Bank
- Nova Everidge, head of asset finance, Metro Bank
- Richard Davies, CEO, Allica Bank
- Stephen Bassett, head of asset finance community, Asset Finance Connect (moderator)
- Ylva Oertengren, COO, Simply (moderator)
For more information on the Asset Finance Connect Autumn 2023 Conference and to book your tickets, visit the conference website.
Kindly supported by
|Fintech Innovator Sponsor
|Registration & Refreshment Sponsor